LLPRSA is a South African movement with a socially liberal outlook.
Social liberalism, being the political ideology that seeks to find a balance between individual liberty and social justice.
The RSA Patriots League draws inspiration from the great people that have stood for freedom & justice in our history.
All those who stood for & stand for hope, equality & justice.
In our analyses of the state, our democracy, our cultures and the moral degradation of our society we have identified 4 things that plague our nation:
- Our State has become corrupt & due to mismanagement & incompetence has been allowed to become a breeding ground for oligarchy.
- Our democracy is being used as a tool to oppress us, The Citizens & our needs are not only not being met, but are being disregarded while the wealth of our nation is being stolen.
- Our cultures have been used to divide us. Instead of working to unify our nation those chosen to lead us are using our differences to deceive us.
- Our society is under siege from within & without & is being held ransom.
Thus we have resolved as Patriots of The Republic of South Africa, to stand up & call for a revolution.
We are seeking solutions to defeat The 4 Plagues of our nation & to lead every man woman & child of South Africa of every race, colour & creed towards our South African Dream.
In response to the plagues that beset us, we have devised 4 stratagems to guide the revolution:
- To advocate for & to work toward a transparent & accountable government.
- To advocate & promote freedom & justice, to ensure that all citizens not only have access to basic services, but to resources to provide for & to develop them & our nation.
- To advocate for & to promote national unity & to inspire true leadership to emerge from our youth.
- To defend our liberty & to oppose that which is not in the interests of the people of The Republic of South Africa.